ESL Phonics for All Ages meets the special needs of students with limited English and Students with Interrupted Formal Education (SIFE).
ESL Phonics for All Ages is completely different from the frustrating phonics books designed for native English speakers. It uses only useful words and useful sentences. Your ESL students and others will experience rapid success without frustration.
Audio input on CDs reads each word three times. Students can learn vocabulary and pronunciation as they progress in reading skills at their own pace. Reproducible answer pages let students self-correct and track their work.
Get your English Language Learner reading now with ESL Phonics for All Ages Quick-Start Pack.
ESL Phonics for All Ages Quick-Start Pack contains one copy of each of the following:
- Student Book 1: Beginning Consonants
- Student Book 2: Ending Consonants
- Student Book 3: Consonant Clusters
- Student Book 4: Vowels Part 1
- Student Book 5: Vowels Part 2
- Teacher's Guide for Books 1, 2, 3
- Answer Pages for Books 4 and 5
- Audio CDs 1A and 1B for Book 1
Recommended for Ages: 7 years old to adult
Recommended for English Level: Pre-literate Beginning to Advanced