Monthly Cloze Exercises & Tests
⋅ Top ⋅
The purpose of our cloze exercises is to present a small amount of important material in another format to enhance comprehension and retention, and reinforce vocabulary. Content is taken directly from articles in Easy English NEWS. For each exercise, ten words are removed, with blanks indicating the missing words. The words can be found in a word box at the bottom of the page. The student demonstrates understanding of content and sentence structure by writing the correct missing words in the blanks. There are many ways the exercises can be used. Students can check their own or others’ work by referring back to the articles.
Sep 05, 2010
- 0 comments
- Is the U.S. Ready for Immigration Reform?
- What Comes After High School?
- Becoming a Citizen (from Constitution Day)
- Compromises in the Constitution
- The Preamble to the Constitution
- Hurricane Season
- Which Word Does Not belong?